Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello!

Hi guys! I'm Chloe, and obviously, this is my first Blogger post.

So, I used to blog on Hatena (my blog: http://princessdaisy1.hatenablog.com/) but I started to have some log in issues on my computer, so I haven't posted for a while. I'm going to use my mom's computer to post to my friends that I've transferred. I had good memories there. ;-;

Basically, this blog is just about me and what I do everyday. Honestly, I don't have the most exciting life, but I like to talk about my fun days or just pour my heart out about my worst days.

I guess I should introduce myself now. You all already know I'm Chloe, but a lot of my Internet friends call me Brony. I know that's the term for people who like My Little Pony, but I'm not super big on MLP anymore. I still am okay with people calling me Brony though. c:

I LOVE music. I'm always listening to my Spotify playlist every time I'm near my laptop and I bring my iPod with me almost everywhere I go. Owl City is my favorite musical artist and I'm looking forward to his new material! I also like other artists too, like Coldplay, Avril Lavigne and a few of the popular bands.

I love reading, and the most recent entire series I've read was The Maze Runner. BEST. BOOKS. EVER. I know I have a lot more books to read, but so far this is my favorite series (and movie!).

To be honest, The Maze Runner is currently my favorite thing ever. I love the series, the actors in the movie, the movie, and everything about it! Even the fanfictions are cool...
Speaking of which, there's supposed to be a fifth book to the series pretty soon! It'll be called The Fever Code. At first I thought it was just a fanmade rumor, but it's actually happening! I'm so excited.

Ooooh! I'm so excited to have a blog here! I'll tell you more about me in future blog posts, so stay tuned! Love you all!

~Chloe

1 comment: