Tuesday, November 4, 2014

How Do Things Even Go Viral?

Still procrastinating...

Hi friends! I'm eating Halloween candy right now. I don't have as much as I usually got when I was a little kid, but still, it's okay 'cause it's candy anyway.

To be honest, I actually don't like all that candy too much. I mean, I'll eat it, (especially if it's chocolate!) but I don't like a lot of the big popular candies. I used to have a thing for Yorks though when I was in elementary school. Seriously, every time someone would see a York, they would point it out to me and I would practically drool over it.
I was a weird child.

Anyway, on the topic of Halloween and candy and stuff, what/who were you for Halloween?

I had a really hard time deciding on my costume this year. It's like I get all these creative ideas and then I forget about them all when Halloween time actually comes. I ended up being Newt from The Maze Runner, though! (Gosh, I just can't stop talking about TMR, can I?)

I think my costume was pretty awesome, considering how little it costed. We literally bought a really cheap pair of brown capris and a super-cheap belt for from Goodwill.

I'm surprised how well it turned out, though!

So, what are all these random viral things popping up everywhere?
Like, Alex from Target?

I practically know everything about this new... thing. BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE VIDEO YET.
It seriously went viral just a few days ago. I just don't understand how these things happen.
All the cool people are talking about it at school and everywhere I go, and I'm just over here like

Because that was necessary.

I'm gonna go now and do things that need to get done. Possibly.

Okay. Well. Talk to you later!
~Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment